The word koi comes from Japanese, simply meaning "carp." It includes both the dull grey fish and the brightly colored varieties. What are known as koi in English are referred to more specifically as nishikigoi in Japan (literally meaning "brocaded carp"). In Japanese, koi is a homophone for another word that means "affection" or "love"; koi are therefore symbols of love and friendship in Japan.
This beautiful Shower curtain will add a pleasing, peaceful to any bathroom.
* Hawaii print Shower curtain is 100% polyester textred fabric.
* Water resist coating.
* 12 Large reinforced holes for easy hanging. (Shower curtain hooks are not including).
* Weight in bottom to keep in place.
* Designed in Hawaii. Made in China.
* Size: 70" wide x 72" long
* Machine washable.