- Durable 100% cotton canvas Fabric with stretch nylon backing
- Attractive Hawaiian print designs that get noticed
- Machine Washable with cold water, hang dry.
- Pair of two front bucket seat car covers, with separate Headrest
Add a new refreshing look and feel in your car, truck or minivan with cool tropical Hawaiian car seat covers!
Hawaii seat covers help you stay cool and comfortable while adding attractive eye catching new tropical look to the inside of your car, truck, or minivan.
These car seat covers are designed and made here in Hawaii USA where they first originated; they are NOT the cheap made in China imitations! They will fit most front bucket seats in cars, trucks and vans.
Two-piece design slips over your car seat and is held secure with elastic stretch liners fastened under the seat and behind the seat back. Besides protecting your cars seats from the sun, wear and tear you can wash these in the washer when they get dirty.
These Hawaiian car seat covers are sold as a matching pair of two seat covers for driver and front passenger bucket seats only. Covers for the other seats are not available. These Hawaiian seat covers measure:
26" from below headrest down to seat
20" from backrest to front edge of seat
22" wide for the seat
10" x 12" headrest piece.
You can follow this step to install the seat cover:
1) Slip the cover over the head rest onto the seat.
2) The two black elastic loops are used to help hold the covers to the back of the
seat so they don't slip forward. They do not come with or need hooks but are
strap loops. They are used to go into the crevasse between the seat and back
seat support and pulled through down and under the seat to loop over or
hold on to anything available under the seat such as the seat cushion spring,
plastic molding etc.
3) The two strap near the front of the covers are to be pulled down and loop
under the front seat to hold the front of the covers down by looping over
anything available under the front seat such as the seat cushion spring,
plastic molding etc..